Devourer of Cereal
Devourer of Cereal Cereal is one my favorite foods ever. I've always had a sweet tooth and being able to eat sugar early in the morning was an absolute blast. Sometimes my parents didn't buy the sweet kinds of cereal, they got the plain kind which I hated. I think the worst kind of cereal is Raisin Bran because even though the raisins make the cereal somewhat sweeter. It's not sweet enough. I've eaten lots of cereal in my lifetime but there have only been 3 that have stood out to me. I'm going to list them and explain why they are the best cereal of all time. 3. Cocoa Puffs Cocoa Puffs are amazing the chocolatey taste is so good. Eating this may scrape the inside of your gums and give you a toothache but I think it's worth it because of how great this cereal is. I think the best thing about c...

Comments
Post a Comment